Jupiter Wellness is seeking a full-time director of Human Resources to head our HR department. The human resources director will manage HR operations by recruiting and orienting staff resources, The HR director will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff training, counseling and discipline. The Human Resources Director will also take part in developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues. The ideal candidate will have over 7 years’ experience in an HR role and experience leading talent teams within public companies.
- Support management by providing Human Resources direction, advice and counsel
- Coach and mentor team members
- Understand, communicate and uphold corporate culture, tradition and workplace flow.
- Recruit and develop diverse teams
- Assist in establishing and maintaining employee KPI’s and participate in quarterly and annual employee reviews
- Guide management and employee actions by developing HR guidelines, communicating the guidelines and enforcing organizational values
- Lead company’s compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits
- Ability to work closely with international counterparts and limit workplace cultural issues
- Establish and maintain company records and reports and direct employees to adherence to record-keeping guidelines.
- Maintain company organizational chart and employee directory
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 7 or more years of HR experience
- Current or previous experience in an HR manager role in an organization of at least 50-100 employees, 300+ preferred
- Strong track record of carrying projects through full life cycle to completion according to scope, budget and timeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Commensurate with Experience
Jupiter Wellness is a leading developer of cannabidiol based medical therapeutics and offers a positive high-energy and modern work environment, comprehensive training, competitive salaries plus health benefits perks and paid vacation and an excellent opportunity for long-term career growth and stock options. Join the team that is making peoples’ lives better through science by joining Jupiter Wellness.
|Job Category||Human Resources|